Learn to read, write and understand numbers from zero to nine, through a series of interactive, guided and challenging activities.Based on the proven methodology of Montessori.
YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN:
• The basic foundations of math • To read, write and understand numbers from 0-9 • Number symbols and their units • Sequence, order and spatial relationships • An introduction to odds and evens • Problem solving skills • Fine motor skills
• US, UK, ES, DE, DU, FR, AR, JP, IT, CH, KO, RU, BR-PO
Intro to Math includes the following activities:
• RED RODS In this interactive exercise, your child will come to understand length, by arranging the rods from longest to shortest.
• NUMBER RODS In a series of engaging activities, we introduce the idea of quantity, and demonstrate how it corresponds to numbers.
• SANDPAPER NUMBERS Through a number of guided tracing exercises, we concentrate on the symbols of the numbers, and how to write them.
• NUMBER RODS & CARDS Completing the cycle, from the symbols of the numbers back to their quantity, we focus on the sequence of each number.
• NUMBERS & COUNTERS In this dynamic activity, we work with odd and even numbers, strengthening our understanding of the sequence of numbers.
We would love to hear from you.
Find us on Twitter & Facebook! • http://twitter.com/montessorium • http://facebook.com/montessorium
Design & concept by Montessorium. Development by YMedia Labs.